[Tmrg] Proposal to increase TCP initial CWND

ycheng at google.com (Yuchung Cheng) Wed, 28 July 2010 07:48 UTC

From: "ycheng at google.com"
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 00:48:42 -0700
Subject: [Tmrg] Proposal to increase TCP initial CWND

Hi TMRG folks,

I am the co-author of the initcwnd proposal. I would like to point out
that none of us were subscribed to this list when Lachlan raised the
question. So none of our follow-ups to him reached this list and none
of yours follow-ups in the list reach us . Strangely we didn't get any
mail bounce notification either. Some of us just got membership
approval after 7 days and the others are still waiting to be approved.
So we are _not_ ignoring your questions and concerns.

More on the technical discussion later.

Yuchung