Re: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Datatracker improvement requests from IRTF

Allison Mankin <allison.mankin@gmail.com> Wed, 11 April 2018 19:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=1eJ6G8X2KEQPx3qN5zSXDK4nYV/qlPZ6oeeGtb2diXU=; b=N3vTV21ghM5Ji7QVt2+4+uJYKfv8qNsCb5Q3Yc+GP3YmteQz5oXp6Y25tviWILeJmJ wozHC9xq/+wk+bAU8NEFQ5eyHpDAQ0pTtkw8W5n9MrPN9ds4MaUm24XONwgtepfvnMmv 3KB3kEfoM9246oxToU5ssHk5EaZb3hnKdzuRTj6Lf0kjn8124KKjupONQnxpNWB3qXRR LDmj0axa/U8SM8Qu008Wt0uG8RdPzAL6SJVxrhAp4FfbzI/j82SoUjVRLkEI7w/Jel8Q pbsWxiodTILmd/MBfghuD0lOsBw/I3b1z95NlMjaUouCizKVbrBayFFtZzHsDjI0vK48 uTuQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=1eJ6G8X2KEQPx3qN5zSXDK4nYV/qlPZ6oeeGtb2diXU=; b=N2P7JMD0YxwaVdtKX0yB9EQOk7MkUZpib4Dz4wTiZIbkfN4iA92x4ULQmnKOrVAXy2 IWPm0q2BhJNTC2FGebEB8RIsmcAC2ao1HNGZ7kXxc0IYUVKY/vSYDdUr1CHw6e100oOh F+mnf8mK+6aAZDnuN6PfM23HuwEbSjJJ+9N69HN/2JOTzOIm3xLs1oeMZie4U05wPBAM bBXb6Sx5xx8k2vqHvZIYTLdJB517Q9v79j28HYObl/hGz7oHDVILhtNklgYmMR/8FPWU XUyvabcH219mX1Tl42tgHq4DF1GF13g67D9Nk1L7P349ALSH4NSrwIJ27EjOvte0rs+N B5fQ==