Re: [Tools-discuss] [110attendees] Chat services during IETF 110

Greg Wood <ghwood@ietf.org> Mon, 08 March 2021 18:27 UTC

From: Greg Wood <ghwood@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 13:27:53 -0500
Cc: sarikaya <sarikaya@ieee.org>, 110attendees <110attendees@ietf.org>, Matthew Hodgson <matthew@element.io>, tools-discuss <tools-discuss@ietf.org>, Robert Sparks <rjsparks@nostrum.com>
To: "Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tools-discuss] [110attendees] Chat services during IETF 110

Hi,

The approach has changed slightly since 108. Datatracker profiles are now checked first for images, and then Gravatar. If you’d like to add or change your IETF Datatracker profile picture, please send email to: support@ietf.org

Here’s the link to the full Meetecho Documentation for IETF 110 (and the excerpt about pictures):

https://www.ietf.org/media/documents/IETF110-Meetecho-Documentation.pdf

Your name and role in the session (e.g. Participant or Chair) will appear in the upper left hand corner of the Meetecho window. Note that your profile picture is taken from your IETF Datatracker profile, if available. If no picture is available in the IETF Datatracker, then a picture is taken from the G​ravatar​ service, if available, based on the email used during the registration process (if available) and not images from the IETF Datatracker.

Hope that helps,

-Greg