Re: [Tools-discuss] [Rswg] Single source throughout. (Was creating bis docs automatically)

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Mon, 06 March 2023 16:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; t=1678119172; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=MqphcI4wHwKi+Mt6v0oHVw6tUMfurIN4b+3F0S0jclk=; b=AWg+n3jXY8nlxtOW0Hh1dHsDOoMd0j3sWhqwc0+/b3BLhv4XnClnuJmo48DJAdesME /uHxge7FmQ1td7bxX7rM+W/HFV5FUMGkw9cn28nL0Rz1VistpW4msjLf3tj5AqWiSZui Ps+772tEgSFLhFS0UU0Zm9HT1lokC02WUHatf8nXOkUhspWQ+Kus8FHRub5RPS++CSkF +WmUXi27hTzY0J6IwS2O25m6WNWepnJWs21T8bsD2GJe5KBVZFUmeFBNSPVYP3JqAacP xUgPJ0sSZfLiAG+Nk5/fOKALyJofHJmlCQIwtUGQsZgjgUhAp5SlZiNZD1M6R9GY6YsN epUg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; t=1678119172; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=MqphcI4wHwKi+Mt6v0oHVw6tUMfurIN4b+3F0S0jclk=; b=lC/4ZBxCW6aGm2RCRaztKZoqRiVrgDcVclOGYy8g3UuxuH1YS7Ckk+UNRHaJnGBAEo nGbb9PMDVh9LrZqS4MEQpRA08yKwGat9h/Mc5LQN6E71LDFljPfLuWpBCISe27/xjyWJ faQCmnPQ0bpQnO/2ablyUVDn0JWq7FjnVkF8dY3lL0ncd4joJ9bDbSAnmajrzuDUZq+Y idcnMz5xkHiH3+lB6Kipk8/kLKBExw0VGGS/ss63LrWHyQMaegIz/SyHPphDnoqJIyVT cZhYltZeK6RYtK6p3emZdw679wFgXJHXg15gQGi704Izj26h5gXjMKC7Nq2yJ47Pxw7N sa8g==