Re: [Tools-discuss] Single source throughout. (Was creating bis docs automatically)

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Sat, 04 March 2023 14:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; t=1677941727; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=0exdqOGqnNQMudZYdHavW0Z1wGQGijMaCh/K9nO7UKE=; b=HHKEkGKzYjoCULaEJo0rNkOzDkpGVmiETZcXhw7C7MqyN2jG9Rn7xFRIvqtvcSMlza rER1x7Zl07pJ+G6OxJCzsfFjMRndgrqwfOHBem27ZzrTvHj0mPytRwnbxw4RkzKYA/SX criK/ukYsbNZzWRJWH8kFWjBqwPB0MDhIpxeLYSy7qXcjNIhmM8MOpG02ma+FMaz69w/ GNqK4SSHJROHKHx0548e9CWMDAXEDjNPbntpiU8vvZlsv2rEE1AbQpzs0/Zpxs/oRSwv 2o/oXYFKq1BOAZlfS3JAyyxjogIXfKmLL/jzr0zLIdXrlzouAJM0RcIUx/JA+uGncFkK iG2Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; t=1677941727; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=0exdqOGqnNQMudZYdHavW0Z1wGQGijMaCh/K9nO7UKE=; b=EQ13PKrfnRzGqOwZd0ZvXMTq2NoSdo7jVRfayB0IK/JP0r7/KuRJizi8v1welYMqU/ 16C1GFCO7vsW5cFd3VuaACCW8lFvo3eDKU2oFGrFbGR6YxYfvcVGnsJXDXtwmXfbkrUh bwddgysAYZg89OQZfQduJrozIT2xDFB3WPk9n9dkXcAF0nv6sz/L0wufU34pqbabXHjB NFXV8OLkcqdZb9Vrd33RTGJrTgsdD3pOgWEMp7sz97rL4lEpX5UBZ9p8Dv7yYoDQZjic 59695c75+zC4JGj1fEWm2XRLBelKGNvWrka582zIH+e9f+mqxJJ4mLtM3bdpUFo5okms 23PA==