RE: IOTP Implementations - Who's on First?

"Smith, Chris " <CHRIS.SMITH@ROYALBANK.COM> Fri, 21 January 2000 22:11 UTC

Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 17:10:27 -0500
From: "Smith, Chris " <CHRIS.SMITH@ROYALBANK.COM>
Subject: RE: IOTP Implementations - Who's on First?
To: 'IOTP Group' <ietf-trade@lists.eListX.com>

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough.

I've had a request to bundle up the responses I received and forward them
to the list. I won't do that. I won't presume to know that what someone
sends me individually can be repeated on the open list.

The intent is that individuals will respond *on the list*.

These is one point I will draw from viewing several items. IOTP uses
the concept of Roles to define 'who does what' during a transaction.
However, nothing limits these roles to being occupied only for a
B2C transaction. B2B uses the same roles, so - IOTP could certainly
be used as part of B2B commerce solution. Don't think that just because
you are *not* doing B2C that we aren't interested in what you might
have to say.

In addition - if you wish to add your voice to that of the
interested audience, that too is welcome.

 Chris Smith                                +1.416.348.6090
 Royal Bank                       chris.smith@royalbank.com