Re: [tram] FW: New Version Notification for draft-reddy-tram-stun-path-data-00.txt

Varun Singh <vsingh.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 26 December 2014 18:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=+nfizA0IwBWGxrH4kW3ybLDyB533RaiEYP3att0JBH8=; b=DM9PCa3IhVtvKY7ZrM/SflWzmZuoxIjNXdM0Bp/FttUPc2jogIdy3R+Brjz+ijClbl 7ELU0aXba2Ujkb/o33ocie0q911Rm40SBTJ/6CX2FOZGmPg1VP/f/p7mgPM57KgTcZAn OAY9WRrWOTuSgAbx93KsW9/TCX7dci+IvBhewVQh9YZLofDp16LfRTzsPHVAc7VHL7jX UHXY0/wkOIZLFcG2SZwMQ9208YaGtuoGurAnwM+y8Wu60Qkl5FCHyeX8mD57M6u5Hb/a Fmb/Ta5doB3sZ5Nic1PwTyqY+38e7KzvGAcy193QtrPKUj9KWRVAZ/0D9Tjg4BH8G5U0 ecsw==