Re: [tram] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tram-turn-mobility-00.txt

"Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com> Thu, 28 January 2016 11:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8683; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1453979103; x=1455188703; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=BSsUlNNtY5abqlug0CwszAGaJ9Jl2v+2EV9Jz6mQPZA=; b=bygIHQym8+CvIQXybhw6k2vl16DY77ichWPZ3TYMCZTniUrhqSWqNAjn EGJFRYpZVzsCFUDnVGM3kfkskrdygXvEGOQc4KByD5iabjNt+XW0CCbS9 qog2OkVvT3rB53kF8vJGwDQksia/vreD7P5BbcKWqsdOPkcRyL82PBCIf c=;