Re: [tram] FW: New Version Notification for draft-patil-tram-turn-serv-disc-01.txt

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Tue, 06 May 2014 18:03 UTC

Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 14:02:51 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: "Prashanth Patil (praspati)" <praspati@cisco.com>, "tram@ietf.org" <tram@ietf.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1399399376; bh=Q1kATzFr5iFZm7Kol8gzwK8waPtEr3340EZ63apXHzY=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=HaKGLq/qEU2Ds1bxJvByfkPBEqpNfUHLkJVmjGuCrM+LsDETTo9Y9Q7PK64EJi075 oWapECHNE3LGXnV/ETnYVrWmj0MbwtB9DUF9mmPoBwiLXmGZqBDuBIN5uisPP/n6i5 o2lQi+2m4lXWS3+SdHKQPeHsHoIeFjGnC+6T2mQa14whjEZi2Sutyu4kfMnmH0JJUR RuREknDm6asYPemFNp97TvSXZrSeKmydZAF6EkKsFm8KoCXHuk8nzj8OiMxq1Nhj3H Jk707iCxMU4DckG17Q/1a2dDXjBry5pI8JavEV8pNnoQsgyEyfex/J0Uz0qBpitKc1 C0gAdm6IKqEwg==