Re: [tram] New Version Notification for draft-patil-tram-turn-serv-disc-01.txt

"Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com> Tue, 20 May 2014 07:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7950; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1400570069; x=1401779669; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=d/ZSXiMY4WU7QY4Tyzol6JoRW8STC0ZWNx/aS8h7cnM=; b=EwPeLeagJMvdT3QxYc2Sk8hTLkJIMiV7nJOhO5R5aPg8ok2aMl7i5/DU Qhgh8iGJhZ/y+IEsfCOAekb1ObzgnPRyXdEiJZ7oLowDn3TX/+dOk+gRH kvBhnDuFSDG97ZH0lb4LoZDa4YdCvNk2hqmelZqNpolqPQ5YfZR1WVtO3 M=;