Re: [tram] FW: New Version Notification for draft-wing-mmusic-ice-mobility-06.txt

Oleg Moskalenko <mom040267@gmail.com> Thu, 06 February 2014 22:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=ZzO2hJGLfS9xAXl/YczAxVYLpZxy7iTMLvRQ33sq6l8=; b=p0KneycM465hZH1mPrx1WxUxthOjulNIfyWKjLeWx6uwX/0uAiqxkm3Ml0UD69MN31 6gzHLpxNBe8qRkNbYkOJNt6DXqOkrTKzGfc8PogJM0xelztkaH+g/MRY4ZFNG/sCT87N 3J6KsGEgfZ/UQj00QTx3WPfFTbymBmcuSVk5aMb7ZzR3ZSkvFtb2MT00cMwpG2s6yI81 NO9WcOlaA7ZOZB2KA18u74lrQOS5k57d1+nJiTxnf5bS8octNfAwqFjEGh42olCSXd91 c3owJMLe2KJED2dWQP4l8pdoadnI/naKGl4BlZ3Yi03wI99vnZuh6QUjDoeax7cipefp 0EbQ==