Re: [tram] FW: New Version Notification for draft-wing-mmusic-ice-mobility-06.txt

Oleg Moskalenko <mom040267@gmail.com> Thu, 06 February 2014 17:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=e2zBpe2dEaRPGHVYtmqLP67SVo1z7kx51irVUvJXKi4=; b=tkdlnsATRW2J7CZWMMSGlF4JhCqEV9dboE5XjCe1COSQaRUDAKEAGWX9+416sp6in9 pOHgmJwvo1qpFj4uPGW6FVm38mDglE+2ALIv7wQ2Z5qepaeKloCIL937SgOYbj2ADwdn ffTG0ODGVmGzbrMx+KSKDJ1//R5U/cIhY2NGsDx0OpZzY9CBKWyUu82YbnaOLAJCocWe c+ZancRl14aceAw/UmHeoS60Yqzp9fcSTdXgI+Nr/RXDvyHvkZSsC343mqNlNheOarm2 ad1PEIe/NLpulImAgMjQaL4mr7yJtQDUjOmjtHDB+ZRnNkDGHP4SGG3eBrCuXlHUVGbc tE7g==