[tram] Review of draft-ietf-tram-turnbis-13.txt (was Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tram-turnbis-12.txt)

Brandon Williams <brandon.williams@akamai.com> Wed, 21 February 2018 20:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=akamai.com; h=from : subject : to : cc : references : message-id : date : mime-version : in-reply-to : content-type : content-transfer-encoding; s=jan2016.eng; bh=KVxgTQZizQF3chVRbBTMlYQsfQBWSpBdn1KGh/oWfzE=; b=Sn04B7ElL0Dwy9OVgXWJm9Lwf5v9sTl7Hh174NUY90HU2AUG5xu6IF3vlK8RUaGnoWLF T8EDXWaRf88K3Z8+QBqog7MIr60Mi++bjnGbXGMfydY1PxQ4Z+KclwWHzKVEMPyITk8p mh+YRtenfwHWnXDNKBnxEjIsdSSsn6R/1lw5M8hrWhVEDMt+Q5Ieokgz8o+7KZc88mC2 f+GinkmN9W/2r3Mum8F7nyJqYAK/f4Pt5u5zLr6cnTe/hPqp/F0OvvHCfm6hefQiv+tf xVdiiOL9oFoCJG4EXyJcXu8vp/JrMvqxlZ/BbTCzwzzrUozaeCMgkLWHDyiwJgcsMdOo QQ==