Re: [tram] First post

Oleg Moskalenko <mom040267@gmail.com> Fri, 31 January 2014 18:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=cS8ugub0Lz2QJ4+38DVRYp/lMMO7oqPdcZuxpa2cI/w=; b=qqtjbAbi7/LYDqiI5/TaGS1Z29v3EgaMYwpfe4z4NDGrVfr7XXaLxe19Co648PzTxv c6F08Q7dMOgKJOBj5ct3zCD25dlfZRs2FET2DOJsihtGpt5MTqRlMc/P6np1B/v0aaRI Hy2bm/lXjmrnGFr0/FEVN13R+NtZJnk0//KZYGsrF5knc3GBTFQbwFFZlJTKZOZAbvjW 5VBWca3ox+s/HlzuoZ3KpIm+OfAjMZzr2HqMZhwVS7GSvPsU9nLDR2e9elYS6xa0WPeJ KV6N0mDC32r3ReItkuwYODfwgUM8A53rzMmZMepCAgvoOinbrBm8d/o4IdsHOtrjnXeE Xj5w==
References: <CALDtMrK5X4euTOwwdGJNkOGEar1KdCXpZvOnR-MgJfnY1LzAKg@mail.gmail.com> <C17C5187-E20D-4AF5-97D2-B63ABCB2E298@cisco.com> <913383AAA69FF945B8F946018B75898A24264EF5@xmb-rcd-x10.cisco.com> <CALDtMrJW1-6vvkgREWdb-J3p3n2pM9UfULiaqGWMEQeq9Arikw@mail.gmail.com> <913383AAA69FF945B8F946018B75898A24265484@xmb-rcd-x10.cisco.com> <CALDtMrJqpef=i_OQJfLiTAmpMKG_M6ut9YEzhCXKVFTqvMJMtQ@mail.gmail.com> <913383AAA69FF945B8F946018B75898A24267B37@xmb-rcd-x10.cisco.com>