Re: [tram] First post

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 18 November 2013 15:05 UTC

Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 06:59:08 -0800
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: "Gonzalo Salgueiro (gsalguei)" <gsalguei@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1384786748; bh=czpgPap0m9wtd/LIrLSsrdicHnDC6L4B0SAMn2gKKEI=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=jFKN3o4KyBoqqlMFCvXefLzniaS9pNwhj/cU6eLGvyBcY4H9fpj5Qhxu2+dAkmur9 hV72twtI3lGQoZyLSRjijPORXU9R59a/vROsB+jL9Hyt7SRVwDOygB7MCbL80zPsbe wn82cYZi5HoFLg1FW7QqMGdweh98rE7CjQ+zAcw/WbpJ/faPuE3sk0ztVXJikKX/S9 kD/egA/73DLztQHJn5UMN0XpLcp6B3HAEw35i1FSTPEWfXl5GvMKO1aftUbs9FWoVb h/kyovvbIEidxoUvsClOU4YknJ0UCDvSfQCRuWze866uNesR94hE59X3c2q2dhAdJw TNBut4y6kfWtA==