Re: [Trans] path validation

Stephen Kent <kent@bbn.com> Thu, 02 October 2014 16:25 UTC

Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 12:25:41 -0400
From: Stephen Kent <kent@bbn.com>
To: trans@ietf.org
References: <54296FB2.1060109@bbn.com> <4262AC0DB9856847A2D00EF817E81139233695@scygexch10.cygnacom.com> <544B0DD62A64C1448B2DA253C011414607D1629838@TUS1XCHEVSPIN33.SYMC.SYMANTEC.COM> <4262AC0DB9856847A2D00EF817E8113923370C@scygexch10.cygnacom.com> <544B0DD62A64C1448B2DA253C011414607D162989C@TUS1XCHEVSPIN33.SYMC.SYMANTEC.COM> <5429C24B.1050002@gmail.com> <542C1008.4060500@bbn.com> <542C181C.8040109@cs.tcd.ie>