Re: [trill] RPF entries ..RFC 6325 section 4.5.2

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Tue, 22 May 2012 13:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=jt3NBjG4/j1P3cT++4yBRDjP4X6ukU0miJu8f7pHQSo=; b=ckWd63Ph1bBa4ItoOthl56K5g7znP7OjNID5dVvRx6ES2M6Nwe9GnIc9bO6E65KgnZ tfDSRpVz7WzSKfDVmOiXwNSmuyA3BH5YsEuqnbwVBtrQgSLr0kdS1oP5SG+pieCwQO3i +CKvgiKwbQ0JsEXkxg8BNIIEC9kwYq5AhctQK3vKdTRLkXjP/T/W3fOghNQCVwbJh2mn sjkSycEEuw1uJfccjW80sfC7C7uTqJvXwoSmwDXIDFkHkI3zVTzdQpwThEoAQdUoo9bT vwmVh74G6M8dnGe5056w9W6gs2rP2QADSyggTJzsQQIVQO/QDy4CG9Pknv0tO3MWmZ/x abyQ==