Re: [rbridge] Draft TRILL agenda for Paris posted

"Tissa Senevirathne (tsenevir)" <tsenevir@cisco.com> Wed, 21 March 2012 02:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=tsenevir@cisco.com; l=2476; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1332296528; x=1333506128; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=Erv+paumsnYkj3Ys9jkMGQ7jQ2GMb/4223vxaBo4jFo=; b=AvdbO3ZZn9qTwkO+ATACM+CHX0LybVLrdU7x4lq8h/eradL35G4qjBJV szdm/7FPXPkmyc84Agnc/rSYgzS33c+WGJBVulIL717Ef+FB2Pv4Tcy/M tgCQpUeZaohljwNye3wIYWpuD69dQsabooVL9KbqrcQZ0ln9xm9/CODHN s=;