Re: [rbridge] Draft TRILL agenda for Paris posted

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Wed, 21 March 2012 03:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=xfLsjqB4SAnlzA/vvSR6qcp5b2pZ5Ia4uXWaxwOfsWw=; b=iM74s9S08R4MMYLVmBztXdoZoB9La/DKaIY55IuZRrLzjUe81LGzR1iVpLal/mtF5N JZyqpUOzGRmBdsZHFem2fjyPpR0YAICSUJPYMe5Im2XF9HG/uymKDtLc3hjK56rkTjXH HOobVZARYglFsuIsM2BnRIhnDF5R0/LrX7PYScuEk63UFe67haurfBGOIzN4Akix+WMc GOlOI4iQkRF7pdO9NIRWLofqTV5dqXt+Qaff+9aJtCtL2bZMkm10YySjVFyk/ac066gP Mm8D/N/kyMUaXs3UtQNxIJz5W8hvKEKjk/EGbfiq+eigsLaEnZtyDnhPVWuWf5xt6zMp ATqw==