Re: [rbridge] OAM direction

Jon Hudson <jon.hudson@gmail.com> Sat, 31 March 2012 22:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=kVNJcYbyCAwja2qrrtQz84hm6Tv/IZ3TBBQocgvKNvI=; b=O8Gpud4sGj6fRR0FYlMz+HgbSLe56nYpUsa0w9cWkVSj/O66nQSKJdq8PJ/y54OLya WDGpGvweSoTTA4VuBQ+pogSCd55eM1AUIWtLGuSEUF4CpLdNztVT98hQVDaX3RAorV37 miCS/X1cSbEUUx8MAca/KLNHM9vnc5gyztduoo525LzH14ie0oSQ7kHiFWbIg/kcrwW8 8hB9YhyFGTAZHVexahbfJChWzS9fuCQXpH0t7G07B8ch/3fpNrge0npB4j8ypCl70FCq Lk+DbqLSKD3Vv7dqwx6g1mhh2ZtseH6K74IDY8QaGNddDfdl/vdvC+mekOlgzfq/LUkO jE3w==