[rbridge] OAM direction

Vishwas Manral <vishwas.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 31 March 2012 19:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=abCx4R2JFxeLHkYdRBA/UGKBzxHb+PWcFKtEOkMhEnA=; b=EFYrkzvllzLp3lAEG9OyPAxb5C4OTBN94Ex38vZDZanC+IJPesGCoOFbo70Ot5pidS A1m9HgnPkkQPCUUcTCrd5JZWgLJh9LHyDlzxuUFBdu5jSzk2xmEDvV8fQNvguymbmOa3 TuCq1UBsk/jU+X8TnNKeXrK9NIH9HAcjh4uSVjbJ/7fu6HtwDhaZF6C50c4NbXJT27KO qja+YU1CDZ18RmJzHkxTm3OHr4D6AKxPNGnC3ZvIDqxGzsAmw8Gu7EZsx6DdcQk57S0Q BvoAS/qIn493WrQePOPvzg3G1HK/3f7y48Xbj+4hTz9gGD98lkD189ytQ1pEpxVjLwJV j7Sw==