Re: [rbridge] Review of draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-protocol-13.txt

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Thu, 03 September 2009 19:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=AVmqlWyvuxOkdZ5v7IlJmv8qU4VnjkmJZd1cpldurc8=; b=IPMaQOyQ7uG30OPNcwV4tJOe6G/2KarF/KpMd7Xixsv63F4cU5pcpmyYh1sRv0QjaE d/ccD7Z17J6SMIxLD8zzkdO8jl6+b5igMwQfPrSUcr8GRz85y4eKmswGvxxQzATt3qzL xJXqKX/tejF1gUL4YjFQquZBPcFo8vUx5I8ik=