Re: [trill] QA review of draft-ietf-trill-multi-topology-01

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Fri, 03 June 2016 22:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=VKymWbD6HEj7gFyiZwp3a7DModdku5pNMaFIqo2KFdI=; b=JjSlJz6+Qec+DTTx20M/bLNUzLfjPlJsw7fZyrik8wnNAsF8Gd/BYvF8QEX6owMxhw iG7XxXrAY1bT7kEtGBih3OYtGxiIcCcTLdRAx9H9pnFtd2vlsbcIIf4YjY91Imc7ne8e 1SsMmiVcBpB2QyvxXEaWXsaasQGAmTM1MukRl/9KnZGCmwdXBDiNU+K+zrgbYJQwuqzu r2yTlZsgR/lLRDhlE75gaE7Tylw6RUt7HkEtupR5yyxEXWaF0J7sHI4NSoPV0Hwjm/8H 1PLgAmyBpBcqvAHcMTMazXeBNDpOViYqJQx1Nms0hzYsm81kBeqEzDlgmWDnpg4SMYIw 8ceg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=VKymWbD6HEj7gFyiZwp3a7DModdku5pNMaFIqo2KFdI=; b=YVpO5lmnMDFG+YJmq9F9AyW29cHHGFh5cNi7aRqvUnOly+j2N9G9GQO1Xuf7dMbzvj 9j3myYkx7wHsUI/EuhDlLk2TtXDjYMexcCBmRf1qLTpvkeh33RE70MXPSGWVLexCrTFH zUluNmi7EHu22ovcCmMBD/kHTv0v+JntNJXJ+uHmRrG8Y3hzrR6iGuIrEtDZCHPYh3Xq lXT74iX2c/pLr+KDxy2yIqichKEgNKhKZLSN9Oza07hHpkTAYuAiw42NBRqLJfHqWBHe LXNz5Vfto5np56sAe4NA3+F7VMJrKk3quoLHXSXStPIWSLJQWPe6AqM4uCUWNiQMBUsn Dv5A==