Re: [rbridge] Default nickname base approach for multilevel TRILL- draft-tissa-trill-multilevel-00.txt

"Tissa Senevirathne (tsenevir)" <tsenevir@cisco.com> Mon, 27 February 2012 04:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=tsenevir@cisco.com; l=50316; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1330312907; x=1331522507; h=mime-version:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: references:from:to:cc; bh=n6o9OF3CG9qVRBUuLldxA3HZFjNb9EK3jbXDoAYWqfw=; b=P+Tbd7rxVrWqudzHUg0wSy6XRHuZGF/9Oo57rFi5u70NLCZ/GY4Tc4cw +ic1RF/yKfmKbBde5Msi07iuUDImAar8nsaqGDMJE2XJB3zsyAD3BeSVk 4G9P8NqJxyFYiZiecFOR6aV5XALAgC478WeuMFTmdUu5C19Kdvem9T0nw E=;