Re: [trill] Alvaro Retana's Discuss on draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel-10: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Thu, 07 July 2016 04:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=r/JOp+tgB2WZ17daaWhglIhePXXph8FjkVnnpKpocsc=; b=MQ+vysj57K5q9UbRk0u7ZBAAO6ZOZ5wxZ9WJmaNoa/O7YLf9zYZOpiJQuAP3Qu8Fmo jySTsmh4eZVqvpqK2Xl7ZNPLZDn3VRZw6lXP1nCQvb7PJ79FYmPMWyX72+mx15X2k8Fg DqnGs+sDXagOkQFHVM+gxNaSyVtt3pjOgWELqCe1UPcnxL3mKZJDAVpJpHEvQf9O5NJP 44P7TxMclThPsNwOVQ4EacKJoYkM0cn+7EWWo/Opil4UzvJLGDJLeWai0ubk8iGF3XcM 8KbMnKd14tQnloo6VOgRD9NTw7frmDLP6auyUXu5xK4DJw0w3HAEXs1cd/W8W2Qltw/Q 1rzA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=r/JOp+tgB2WZ17daaWhglIhePXXph8FjkVnnpKpocsc=; b=b5V073AhQuWSVm3UuEKYFaAIx6PONixvrJIE0HFX/RJD0CNV0I4rpX3fN8oXQ/hVwa HllPp/kKREXllGmYgPr1/i6TIlV/aQCUCdYj5IDe5UF9TreFd8mXC3Pi+vrVYayomwir WKz0y/WuokgLonpiI7ObSaqZXU+GGG/9qcnNTQJXbUqdiTfF4Tt0TEc+zJl56mjpk1/w X7QHDH80FFR6Qt60XuiiqcNsJoJIDTWQ0l0Mfq6mvrQ1jwCH4iFzPdEjJ9u2QGGAvwI/ FY/jReGvSw461tTW5TP06a42mrFfNC/hhuQd5f6q4PnTMHHAx+1mpsU9EwqGoCoZXmio aEEw==