Re: [trill] Alvaro Retana's Discuss on draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel-10: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Sat, 06 August 2016 03:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=QdXfucONZxC9HZnY6vh4WNYwOUONIPdCCG30y0QMwJQ=; b=F34VjxugocHRMtdE6b6+7OLAMt9evheDyYLbGwiX3kX5SAsGGq3OEOocjbcRS9pBhi YMTjAspdeLCZZFjmclVAWp/wmSCre/mujIyyJNXj/sYajvdHFfEFBl1fplV6+3XpGSnI GWu0iYr9F00X5mxhfBXMgV/E1IG09eljy7wYK68nbBRJdeBkQvYcxOTjKDDZe3dTxkT6 OuFLU3o0i5UDknndk3Yqa82osa6nbpzosMR/q/W+oWwnaMugJBXR0jNvuXCLoiynPSmL SLkdxvUZC0a4MiK1X7QumBeuAr7D2yQz8Bjc+cO/Glm6khOaWYjBGtouEuncVczDS5ma 59Jw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=QdXfucONZxC9HZnY6vh4WNYwOUONIPdCCG30y0QMwJQ=; b=gvhyazSx/kaTrutf12fM2TRLqHm6EqRSxhPiqWo9JY/CbPObDYFLMx7HTldLsMsGpD k635TiTT6KsEUmUJXasztITg49VfgCUNYXz/YtiQYkwYDVoULjwzpcOqJF412dvVHpSz U09iVzLw22gtg3t+UMaGvJT7Y8rkbVB13bHuIZ4ycCrSlIqMj8j2u4zJ54sZrOU62xxU +luL7SnMx6ppPsc4o6X9VMNuOcx1uSW0q7mAz9WrYB0FI2FSY8yJpAyeMkBKOL+0i49V pDTAF1PHDOMhpo5WtKWCg3nu/eMjB/zKMibNW0iBnVHlsl8RPITgo48Ix29xJWflh/q3 D16g==