Re: [trill] [rbridge] Query on draft-ietf-trill-esadi-00

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Fri, 27 July 2012 15:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=RBF0tuxAm1spYawaPU49boOfqn7RmUx+4AK6oirEDKk=; b=0EhEOaBQN0Az+s24EpfuTqnHqp16RFoN1xnQoSIaqPO8zXrMkSdicjn9bvlj5QqIrr C/NDy8CDUOjjGO8km+5J1NoAi+nn3r7thoFbQBb+j0W9GF9Lgue6kMe2qKbQMqVqx5Q6 HM7X6/L3X/u1Yf/tw4zC8DeKi0KbnkNW/chJc2de/CqU4xoLKOO8trGS85WXTNyyaeAb 4+nTvmtR4cZLudIWh5NVqDfaseCqY3de1wqeHPcYhCyvlPvRdNtSAKd2skYvaEx+h580 COWitkZgm6IMIPGYpwEwZUJGNcQnkYLJ34cfuGWclAULZoUudXO4Q6fU85mFb2WEXOxZ yqBg==