Re: [trill] Eric Rescorla's Discuss on draft-ietf-trill-smart-endnodes-10: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Tue, 13 March 2018 20:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=dVrybswmB9lWiFP2KwaWIN01cApyUUIXBV24Bm+og6A=; b=WZvqCeei0dBLx4oLFLSvx6IWQduALzFjlktiRC/LA7wZgWkcgzswOQnlU69HINzh/7 3qaZCLkA1TN4P89lwJjau21vddWBrmwzC5ZWTSV3wGNwSMSbfxOkY3SnVJb3XwpiuSw/ 5lp3C2rR8VmNshgerxRDGpUIYoJVUIRelFuvG0Eo4n9wwsKZzH29smUi3JR4QpV24lxm lHDRlJIpG4dAaBDkcPbx8XRYZxE2kK73UjZNRhNBLI7s9bWYwuJRCRtso2QRV9Odgl00 h9iLMsFZmL0KHOI87Wyz4sbakbenSOJMusF4O6O92Ok40jcoZiHcGzGa2MIQju/w+MDS otyQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=dVrybswmB9lWiFP2KwaWIN01cApyUUIXBV24Bm+og6A=; b=L/MAzbFyd02jmmss0GgWC9PcEfflf+yfKX0nJQRvCme0A8VtJkiY55BuINP1Q57JVF GKEMpNhekHFwrdp9TU7V5SD0sbXY3jqLahZWs5YEEjFznyveZiWo1WTCUu5eMq400Qn2 DQBaEwtfNG5azm560wHexoij84kx27tNBaB1wZJdYVBXyoT7Whoqe/sijgxB30+aKIzB DD7UPUTQnd5vsqWCZijPuHxThx2hAhqhooBGX9o6AJJPadgyHaPpekzLDo9W/la/Xx3d 6fNZ6fpirW4iUq8esTS3fOL/4P3ouVVnrQ/F00gtkG3PriDlyjx1clYP9Rw3tzkLyoBi Qj5Q==