IETF Social Announcement

"(Jeffrey A. Edelheit)" <edelheit@smiley.mitre.org> Tue, 19 May 1992 23:03 UTC

To: tsig@wdl1.wdl.loral.com
Subject: IETF Social Announcement
Date: Tue, 19 May 1992 16:34:16 -0400
From: "(Jeffrey A. Edelheit)" <edelheit@smiley.mitre.org>
Sender: tsig-request@wdl1.wdl.loral.com

>>> Submissions to the tsig list: tsig@wdl1.wdl.loral.com
>>> Additions/deletions/questions: tsig-request@wdl1.wdl.loral.com
>>> Archive Server: listserv@wdl1.wdl.loral.com
I've attached a copy of the IETF social announcement.  The social will be
on Monday evening.  The TSIG no-host will be Weds. evening.

I'm debating about going to the IETF social.  They are usually good fun,
food and conversation, but, the $38 is a little bit higher than
I've seen in the past.  I'm interested in hearing who else from TSIG
is considering going; that may help me make up my mind.

Jeff Edelheit           email:  edelheit@mitre.org
The MITRE Corporation   voice:  (703) 883-7586
7525 Colshire Drive     FAX:    (703) 883-1397
McLean, VA   22102