Re: [tsvwg] draft-ietf-tsvwg-ieee-802-11-02 - Concerns about text on conditioning rules

"Tim Szigeti (szigeti)" <szigeti@cisco.com> Thu, 01 June 2017 06:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=15659; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1496297693; x=1497507293; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=12e7Icx02vy0L5gFLzW2K7mEvYIXYyu9XRjgNEiKVfY=; b=NVK8AfAD1btiiMPqyuJM6wDRUyvsuUtBhMyRrh7TLdLsaW9nny1wNNeO 6t382+v9+R9+tndRRoyetSRm5du/Zeksn+ayfCXnfSs38W8LGS7HcBqi3 VzFdg5riyAGLfgKSHfW0IC2lor1dAigGDaOqGpnAxItyYO/Dng9UdlFz8 w=;