Re: [tsvwg] draft-ietf-tsvwg-ieee-802-11-02 - Concerns about text on conditioning rules

"Tim Szigeti (szigeti)" <szigeti@cisco.com> Thu, 01 June 2017 05:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=29153; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1496296789; x=1497506389; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=foJagfGtiVgZ6GrSzUPOiUkIWQN+e2aMU/lqSl/aytw=; b=TSa1Z3sfMNGWi/E9/eGtxRRaynLhYq9WWUOE5sVJ9pvRb/sqGjaOhkMB i+oYZ7jcIbPm8hrl2IU2EzvE1BtJYDk2dBx03Fu3hMyW69IpOGGn0I3ip 4MwhUFyiHYLNgs8Upbn6WTs0wR7mto+hAqt4FEEfHrUZNFd/8MMYhI2f0 A=;