Re: [Tsvwg] Comments on draft-davie-tsvwg-rsvp-l3vpn-02

Ashok Narayanan <ashokn@cisco.com> Sat, 08 March 2008 14:23 UTC

Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 16:20:44 -0500
From: Ashok Narayanan <ashokn@cisco.com>
To: "Yegenoglu, Ferit" <ferit.yegenoglu@lmco.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3882; t=1204924844; x=1205788844; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=ashokn@cisco.com; z=From:=20Ashok=20Narayanan=20<ashokn@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Tsvwg]=20Comments=20on=20draft-davie-t svwg-rsvp-l3vpn-02 |Sender:=20 |To:=20=22Yegenoglu,=20Ferit=22=20<ferit.yegenoglu@lmco.com >; bh=90o7CR/BYz4DnquE5mxmoY+vlTlMYVaeMWwbKJ1oi2c=; b=S01OinUKBtlhyPa16X7DSvbne2chyD0e2qT4eiXiwXOtQlLIAn8URafWAf V9mNyDY2/x4Bqc16jU623HS70CiTpG5Uw/U8+QCfzRCzzljiU3NTLyb3edZd PZKINTtCnn;