Re: [Tsvwg] Comments on draft-davie-tsvwg-rsvp-l3vpn-02

Ashok Narayanan <ashokn@cisco.com> Fri, 07 March 2008 18:41 UTC

Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 13:41:12 -0500
From: Ashok Narayanan <ashokn@cisco.com>
To: "Yegenoglu, Ferit" <ferit.yegenoglu@lmco.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2746; t=1204915273; x=1205779273; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=ashokn@cisco.com; z=From:=20Ashok=20Narayanan=20<ashokn@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Tsvwg]=20Comments=20on=20draft-davie-t svwg-rsvp-l3vpn-02 |Sender:=20 |To:=20=22Yegenoglu,=20Ferit=22=20<ferit.yegenoglu@lmco.com >; bh=VwmV1KiW4tjUvyS1T6hmUB8j8q3fQdmM4Avh+wtgvP8=; b=GX3k3ZCv02u4nvcfgF54s2BCeGwwd7kGvvmTFpedoWVne2FQyzatI2OQjU QEO7nVZutoNNKGS7kwHzx/+b13yafScpFFHj40Ncvg3VbP9TFbm+r3hn8Dzf CPfra+iGzb;