Re: [tsvwg] TSVWG DRAFT STATUS October 2012

"Jose Saldana" <jsaldana@unizar.es> Fri, 19 October 2012 14:04 UTC

From: Jose Saldana <jsaldana@unizar.es>
To: tsvwg-chairs@ietf.org
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 16:04:28 +0200
Cc: tsvwg@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [tsvwg] TSVWG DRAFT STATUS October 2012

Hello.

Regarding draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf, the question is that there is a
specific mailing list (tcmtf@ietf.org), and we are currently discussing
about it there. One of the topics of the discussion is if a Working Group
should be created for it. This is the reason why it does not appear in your
mail, isn't it?

Thank you very much,

Jose