Re: [tsvwg] TSVWG DRAFT STATUS October 2012

"Jose Saldana" <jsaldana@unizar.es> Tue, 23 October 2012 08:16 UTC

From: Jose Saldana <jsaldana@unizar.es>
To: tsvwg-chairs@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 10:16:21 +0200
Cc: tsvwg@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [tsvwg] TSVWG DRAFT STATUS October 2012

Hello, thanks for your feedback.

Regrettably, I will not be able to attend the IETF meeting in Atlanta, so
there will be no possibility for me to organize a "side meeting". Thus, we
will have to work using the mailing lists (according to Scott Bradner's
presentation for newcomers, "most working group work must be done on mailing
lists"). The Euro Zone crisis cannot stop this work. Nevertheless, I will
try to get funds to attend the next one in Orlando.

In the meantime, we are receiving a lot of feedback in the mailing list
tcmtf@ietf.org, which will be taken into account for the next versions of
the draft(s). So the answer to the question of James is: perhaps the number
of interested people is still low, but it is growing. I have just checked
the archives, and 17 different people have posted something in the list
(http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/tcmtf/current/maillist.html). They are
from 13 different companies or universities. We have even received some
feedback from LISP WG people.

As James says, we have to "jump through some hoops", but I think we have
already jumped some of them. Thank you very much!

Jose