Re: [Tsvwg] Re: IETF LC comments on draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-ipsec

Francois Le Faucheur IMAP <flefauch@cisco.com> Thu, 14 December 2006 09:31 UTC

From: Francois Le Faucheur IMAP <flefauch@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [Tsvwg] Re: IETF LC comments on draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-ipsec
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 10:28:51 +0100
To: tsvwg tsvwg <tsvwg@ietf.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=20404; t=1166088666; x=1166952666; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=flefauch@cisco.com; z=From:=20Francois=20Le=20Faucheur=20IMAP=20<flefauch@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Tsvwg]=20Re=3A=20IETF=20LC=20comments=20on=20draft-i etf-tsvwg-rsvp-ipsec |Sender:=20; bh=nICxIF2q0VjR25ugx2md5WjNpn7BR8NQBXSjkdncJww=; b=HmEHY1YFYNOx6aOuVxRKRKd8TmYUJdvywh4GxFSLY3Cbs9kIu2ol0RQ8pCbOYKAfG2+F37JJ FTj8MWBCbM4K8P4LDOF75gR0g74qzlqb4Zdy8BhPVLlQ9yMleZDprjqD;