[Tsvwg] Re: IETF LC comments on draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-ipsec

Francois Le Faucheur IMAP <flefauch@cisco.com> Thu, 16 November 2006 15:29 UTC

From: Francois Le Faucheur IMAP <flefauch@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 16:23:10 +0100
To: Magnus Westerlund <magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5207; t=1163690668; x=1164554668; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=flefauch@cisco.com; z=From:=20Francois=20Le=20Faucheur=20IMAP=20<flefauch@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20IETF=20LC=20comments=20on=20draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-ips ec |Sender:=20; bh=9HlThhthbDJD9zNJI+azIjpDzOIxRKNoXlhHaBPApYk=; b=NOLYdRfak7M6ZmFsp6uzxRWQln4wOf+EjroVC5f7RrI3NDAP6KDP5dotPH9jHnaVoXs8Z8xu E7lLTfc06qBa3oWtUmBXIuIe0WFBt3Yfdo5a/xj3XnH6vHb1VUckC9mG;