Re: [tsvwg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-eggert-tsvwg-rfc5405bis-00.txt

gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk Mon, 16 June 2014 20:31 UTC

References: <20140614101442.22657.40901.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <AACCA748-FB2D-4FBB-84B8-0F19BE533F3E@netapp.com> <CABFReBoTeQD9gr=z3iuhvZk-+Ee5z0o6mV=Qrac-8HBm7odxRQ@mail.gmail.com> <fe9a3a9b5416e87508ad46d3af71abd5.squirrel@www.erg.abdn.ac.uk> <CABFReBpxXiRBbVbSup2e9Dur3tmkSvdo-5Kq-cGrWCoXfXJEeA@mail.gmail.com> <b2060c55f1259da9f2ff6468b1af3f30.squirrel@www.erg.abdn.ac.uk> <CABFReBr2E1iT0jeBZaPxNzuvZbY1x6YtQZ4wsh4=uxBgoKJ1YQ@mail.gmail.com> <ad02ba362a108256cbdeb4ad8aaea534.squirrel@www.erg.abdn.ac.uk> <CABFReBrQVnxnm+1+2H5X7C8AfMLWRg6pVPr9yGfVCn3W_nSf2Q@mail.gmail.com>