Re: [tsvwg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-eggert-tsvwg-rfc5405bis-00.txt

Greg Shepherd <gjshep@gmail.com> Tue, 17 June 2014 14:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=TxytF8TIpIuaAqq+b2cF4eovFPQ3rvnP9xoP6AMY+8o=; b=wo1IO9GwztVGr57PKziHaVWcyswudwiCseRZsifJnb6PjMjxpRhSSH5rkujNzsAQ+g zYUUkvMuZJcfUba2Qwvb9Pq1yWtziBfwvOWhUTcJ1peZPwoOxNz6g5Covl3krNgwHjJV Mg65gUIfqPXR6uBjI5o8nOXnIEMVp6S/NQ+p86g/mc0FuQLoNZkTFb0bGPRT9BOOb8HJ XbaUJ4qT6wSsaj7lRkwRDQuJ+xElZerX79gBwebrQSYN6rx6/Hcszj2eU2snG4b2HX3a pSsOi8OOZxr6AQkvgRQ2isiFIVShnYmVAIZ9UYU8KEA5yylV3phSLCB6PkWV2oqhIT7w AMtQ==
References: <20140614101442.22657.40901.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <AACCA748-FB2D-4FBB-84B8-0F19BE533F3E@netapp.com> <CABFReBoTeQD9gr=z3iuhvZk-+Ee5z0o6mV=Qrac-8HBm7odxRQ@mail.gmail.com> <fe9a3a9b5416e87508ad46d3af71abd5.squirrel@www.erg.abdn.ac.uk> <CABFReBpxXiRBbVbSup2e9Dur3tmkSvdo-5Kq-cGrWCoXfXJEeA@mail.gmail.com> <b2060c55f1259da9f2ff6468b1af3f30.squirrel@www.erg.abdn.ac.uk> <CABFReBr2E1iT0jeBZaPxNzuvZbY1x6YtQZ4wsh4=uxBgoKJ1YQ@mail.gmail.com> <ad02ba362a108256cbdeb4ad8aaea534.squirrel@www.erg.abdn.ac.uk> <CABFReBrQVnxnm+1+2H5X7C8AfMLWRg6pVPr9yGfVCn3W_nSf2Q@mail.gmail.com> <193fa185d1c175afed42ac03e966a0b0.squirrel@www.erg.abdn.ac.uk> <CABFReBp2VJi+Q=TBDUzU4+sdLFNYOSk5MDuyVH_hm6Uk8t+N4w@mail.gmail.com> <eb141cbbf7fbe6ebdd25ff66247663b0.squirrel@www.erg.abdn.ac.uk>