Re: [tsvwg] signaling packet importance [was Re: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-fast]

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Thu, 17 August 2023 03:03 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland.com; s=google; t=1692241403; x=1692846203; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=0hAUWl2+83O+KCNrgjwvCcWHtTllvC/0CAxG2JvwyBo=; b=HzienEixXoqJVFAtEs6CG1ABHVPeUcGXOs5GDxENtN+VLlxhe/YhcgUcPO29VO2PZT ZcsH+pXxRZjnbQj6jnAUfLAiDDz9jEbI0rGYAzqEFA9U8gF/85BRPU0MyxzCe0BRHjUZ 6A3DKe7zwUp2lr2EhxbdNg/2D2HETr2J/DSp/6EH5G7Aj8U4rDAvrgMZEqDb8eZvzeQ1 5sR21VSdWinpWTmqiIek1SlwWGg6m/MaGQMQOVx1B9/TyOpj+0NBabKnua4Fbi6E8JEY M5cHfLRQSkDeFHvQCdMgTPnqExye6feF69ODGgd00UL9xLy+VPodyqYvCC8EgMBm+Lpi N3/g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1692241403; x=1692846203; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=0hAUWl2+83O+KCNrgjwvCcWHtTllvC/0CAxG2JvwyBo=; b=B1yCXuuHHGB/qRiGJDcPfji92ftTGSU4k9dJKXc1YADtWtRFqNevejtMmGuACD4IxO 37WKzMXhQawq//y/VTVZhiBeHeEZ/LZmrJs+e+idMBVYj4Z6cWToxLy12V8bAnfFBb8z qCjpO8G32wmfdULUEGVmxKahO98skS9w5eLMPjlWmaFCHjubKMtOyjEUFpM3Z2/C/d0R 4YnE/zLeIzHgGKmYvjy8DgCC6rSyGyUkEp0iFKvIKM+hAexxp8Y51pxyheT/lw+F8b95 DLJimRjTIFcm5K5V1Fj1jNGw7clsHzh4/hvDmBfEnmMSCjvLmUnkBuVX5eR+NyNVuQUC 2FBQ==