Re: [tsvwg] signaling packet importance [was Re: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-fast]

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Mon, 14 August 2023 15:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland.com; s=google; t=1692025322; x=1692630122; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=8chb7hASJ4R7ELNbmgQR3h+QDQrEPPZpGkCOM3An5pM=; b=KkqEXDSLWLWWFuYXhwEfaDRRzbyAKV8n2k9mKcsXrvw6iv3SQk19zC27AlPQTHrcmN XdXnLC6eROpR2IQjYp7441smbNkW6QS9gYXfRd/6uQ7iATEIJLjqK0ipdf6+sTIZOZLQ UzNR2oh3KPZhL+DE+XLxBXtu/MehvTGFU/uYFT6rrItCqLCsvvvqvI1e7cfYMD+sXvrK nupaZ5BYBugAAT8k1QoxleDGX43dcBx7a/re5vGKIxjv7HvhPxv4msA6yxZLMi5/gH23 iHYtB4zYRW6Ocp3TAGJU9SbXogCW+Thn0ejhD+34icwdcQ2pYPuA/BXjSFtnYyXRaeIE tLjQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1692025322; x=1692630122; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=8chb7hASJ4R7ELNbmgQR3h+QDQrEPPZpGkCOM3An5pM=; b=Drx4aGrWJbfvNF8pDZi32LUFOGSQp8wbf9ZWWoOaHVQu9weeHcDKma4gnTf5RWHRJ+ GCRMEE5E2y0ejPAkIFS6fEfbki1DfK7206b4Edd2fOLtjEuifFsVpf8WbFJLiqWYRIE9 0e3cc9QGQrLyAOj8xaRZc6UuvVIr0WTjEqVfGzGh/8O10M+9YeEjE7YwzeZf1ymjAZUE soLpfV8EraGyooMyU8lsO1kLAGxOpK2hxyOjl3p5s2PXM7YWdyEzTdy8iJhIRZm6RSLT GZiJGDHkW429wK1L1Pc+KWc5nrolkrebHduckMXgcYCtsKDuML9viVEwwn+0d0e6ZPJS bFfQ==
References: <5014A95B-C4CC-40DE-8CC7-4503D438E7F4@gmail.com> <CALx6S340SWJNOgj17aYF7_ij1ygj3szv6TGnSAe+GU3aqOLT6g@mail.gmail.com> <EDC4FB06-2F31-403C-96CE-1DC3F69CDCB1@gmail.com> <CACL_3VHNu7W=8TnatkApjy2BcaSzhpp9Aq++1W+fvKH0=EJtPQ@mail.gmail.com> <1A0F0DC9-8E0B-461A-9FD1-32C4BF78BD29@strayalpha.com> <CACL_3VEycg263=MMYOdPSGav1obOaY7567uVmNRDzhgn60z97Q@mail.gmail.com> <8E3CC770-E94B-4CA8-9FBD-CE59B5AD68D7@strayalpha.com> <SN4PR13MB5311AC6D43344330601DB0A0E816A@SN4PR13MB5311.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <CALx6S35kPj+WuB-hAhzFQ3L7uaNe1ERAzr=vmjxv+opMJGrrDw@mail.gmail.com> <946D10E6-2412-4686-B2D3-4C2344F6FB2F@cisco.com>