Re: [tsvwg] [tcmtf] M2M, WSNs and draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Mon, 30 July 2012 07:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=1NKbYac5TrNUq7OEmNFPPPX5cNeH25UiAhTRk8c/hjI=; b=vxQ9oIFu/t36Bbd6WinS10qkWsgb3GqZJU61Qy78rqic82HLMNg+rDEEguZpChEnRy qFlTSFNhMosFqSaE5nAeIc9VMjU0T1Vxd/KRwUclwrBw9mkWtjHIlmhxYUqU9Wgn4JrA aDypELswOXBm2IreUwFaZZnZWZ9aa8Lpu+agzsi6PI3rinU/sAt3HfKhbNbQ2G4go0pP ST6pg+u8r9EdiF0bMZ4AYi9NQkyi0/KdMuINxPNusQgpTdgt3PcQJs13A0kt8y5JQuMW Jjuyxd5u7rQSeKMG9JvM8Ys/3ejbBcJ9Sr6ZC849l5idUFdh9+/6B8aECDwvhyyXd094 k6vQ==