Re: [tsvwg] [tcmtf] M2M, WSNs and draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Tue, 07 August 2012 01:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; l=8113; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1344301209; x=1345510809; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date: message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=9N5APu8G7NqxD+F1Vdxn0nBT4c0RXwiBlkVhM0f15IY=; b=fXlxjYVYWWx0vp0yk6FMLFaJtVOum1dc3hZjH5onRAF0J2OZ4OQcnpJJ iwtmqDnSqvlhEf3oudrdz7vFnSLHscDcyOM5EVlaEj18aZOkrUrlD2tm6 cx8BkV9qF7EcBt2zietBu3UjX403rgEeSW6errvUFXx4sskm1ZCHB1f8S 8=;