RE: [Tsvwg] <draft-lefaucheur-emergency-rsvp> : Preemption scope

"Francois Le Faucheur \(flefauch\)" <flefauch@cisco.com> Wed, 07 June 2006 10:11 UTC

Subject: RE: [Tsvwg] <draft-lefaucheur-emergency-rsvp> : Preemption scope
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 12:11:10 +0200
From: "Francois Le Faucheur (flefauch)" <flefauch@cisco.com>
To: Janet P Gunn <jgunn6@csc.com>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=2760; t=1149675084; x=1150539084; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=flefauch@cisco.com; z=From:=22Francois=20Le=20Faucheur=20\(flefauch\)=22=20<flefauch@cisco.com> |Subject:RE=3A=20[Tsvwg]=20<draft-lefaucheur-emergency-rsvp>=20=3A=20Preemption=2 0scope; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3D3WZOoLiQJmVbrP/sOMntht//dHc=3D; b=NrPjxYYOKJblERNxMx7hRkOuu1mZSx9cDUoWnxElGryGPLycgissjypAPLUD+wzfJ6exsJaD HNBmgzq9I0tePMl5wyL8XkjMCCFW6kj2Ets3mJtqvqobc7gQh+P+TWp1;