Re: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-henry-tsvwg-diffserv-to-qci-00.txt

"Jerome Henry (jerhenry)" <jerhenry@cisco.com> Tue, 30 October 2018 15:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=12042; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1540913201; x=1542122801; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=s7kC3XtvGJMxBdtvbGPSh0P/uuuLHwtCFCH+kF/K3KQ=; b=B+6OonDP2W652q5SfdG8NcqtKWbOZWPSrBjhM8K+P1W8BLYmMBEle5E4 SwqNkEr5G7UER5AzQNRMp91M4/1Wt1mJM0h4Gl/2cHYaQbD0jFOW2TSHB nq3//ziiY8YvuqVoqMzga3V9WxNMDRQjnfLAN3pXWtWhevhOn9nPS+SFJ o=;