Re: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-nqb-19.txt - BBR

Neal Cardwell <ncardwell@google.com> Wed, 02 August 2023 13:48 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-17.605 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIMWL_WL_MED=-0.001, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, ENV_AND_HDR_SPF_MATCH=-0.5, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, USER_IN_DEF_DKIM_WL=-7.5, USER_IN_DEF_SPF_WL=-7.5] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20221208; t=1690984104; x=1691588904; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=FwupF5kbP/+fCuCkS5Tf/4HR6fXOrm7wWGgr/Opz7G4=; b=rfR/1fNKhhiFLDqB5h/JkLmEUrYNfeDe05jCyVZqKXO4UnutlynCbFNfZJt0E4vBCh m6MgYpX+omkMIXBNdHS5I5YJw+MpymMa5tkVCkk4xb8133731+nqbLRy6UPDoZG9lrQ8 Y9cgB4SBLp6/Z4hQ6gYKCcf2t4faW/fZM8yf3K1qfBxgGfx1S8wpt/YbPLsU90s3JhNo Z9VabcntDFBBDIAV3SDZyTI6k2e1Mk1JI+wnPisVBZERS1Q5IZ9789c8DQ4DaXlYT2nY eiXhIwQ8KF2K05ymr/fAuinnoy70QbNYoKOpgKOEF5zjZ/xT+uqf/96Q7aM3HaJZe0SY DaWA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1690984104; x=1691588904; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=FwupF5kbP/+fCuCkS5Tf/4HR6fXOrm7wWGgr/Opz7G4=; b=j7JUKSJvrROoeqtefJdyIYYKZEeRehPZTEHys0YvOuFNtr7gtpWDAQCTwCVkDWTCOm +7yA741kaSkhGeVgvxDDCyy2/aQM7/N754u36u6g70tY/iCabUFRjDk/JsrztA+bDOq3 UO5AqYOG14R89IcRGimR9va0h78EiCse6+LLfNJhI/xrFtizvp9q/llCiFO8RkbCgRF4 m9FD78tSZFOHtfI/4x359FmTxtfEcIpDRcd+QQoYGZ0lTpenii+OGH+/YS6NInaBXcw+ EHs7vQWfA2TD72gacvpkHFNlbbY5it10qkyOIhPklqsOdm+nXoyE0MPQZlFoA81bEhN5 4amg==
References: <169039129927.3244.8784605239288349316@ietfa.amsl.com> <FR2P281MB1527340CD1B283FF32161DCC9C0AA@FR2P281MB1527.DEUP281.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <2201ba11-c247-35f6-d127-1c912eeed66e@kit.edu> <FR2P281MB1527709C65666E3DC213990D9C0BA@FR2P281MB1527.DEUP281.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <fe37c2f8-b8d5-7f9e-b985-fa1221a36b3d@kit.edu> <FR2P281MB152716B8EDBE88A59F7584729C0BA@FR2P281MB1527.DEUP281.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>