Re: [tsvwg] Tsvwg meeting: Diffserv - some thoughts

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Tue, 13 November 2012 07:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=5IoQKxG8cAGElUr3SMEK4gbtsYsIfy0cwF0Bm9XfTrY=; b=ayRPsLrHRmhwcaj2NW1XtUUNRxa9uSWdZO5akdAVgo9rGDE4tqwiwQTmPJoGe3jUpS eNDIqJ7CiuogWDqq/ANPRDIpNRt5qCfzmO4D2o0F25a+EAJyLEP8GEPN15YhyNYrpE0M zNmNu2yn5x9LEGT9r33aMwHHLfJogRkNFgzlSxcC7jpzWw9LgDDgyb7YB5A9bfgJEwx5 aqauIix13/rwZExlyCgY7K6Gw2DAxK3Yua2BQ1tY9FIHjtp7R5PC6tzyF+91chbuKaUJ BiyoOLHV9l63rBum87oK8ZQK6/m0ROtz4ZQ+4V1e6in7FVwsgKIfyaI1tFdp/Yqj+RZk Q1og==