Re: [tsvwg] Comments on draft-ietf-tsvwg-transport-encrypt-14

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Sat, 04 April 2020 00:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Sc1TvffgkL/JiQTt4hF8uIakSkQ+OdO7e9WLLW+bPOA=; b=ERJFfoAwN0eRhI9PEhK5NN8EVmY6GcmAFgt20sNWtWSR3QP9j1WQPq9Gh1QLyglfek YLEmzphS4bksgCgshfzHOJ3pahTP7La4jrYISxlgci9xTcNt7u+LncDSXX8H822bSUsJ b3F3NDTZXQ1lSt44efFMOcpIWXX99jtv2YzK7sOxAa69zeoQEYUnEe3F1+yypzP4cHXa ZfmG+e1CPOd1QUvLipGA5lhzrpxl64/5VW+097BxDukVtohXjGDUPWuY1kbHK3puejjU 0OSH86MpHPscwawCpKXWEoQqFsMyCpzcMwrLRdOkhN02skwtACmy4lPSwZgz4tsgRkHI Eb1Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Sc1TvffgkL/JiQTt4hF8uIakSkQ+OdO7e9WLLW+bPOA=; b=rTMAYxk2aeDWYsLYV2w5Mm7VhgnZUDs4g0NalexJhExHeQA3aab03cUX7mn2j4fFJw DWxMgN6jUsWkL86/6Hk7WjtbW533RymsVxseyJlWojUlo10zmG3iB+SW0IXXhK9+enPp CjqJ47JWSNBoFpWZ++Ys1LbybLReHT3isNSn2/bU4og6+ZxMrhwXiewN8skGuUrU4O46 HxL6/EadLq1Za1UFdbT4U9hmq2Q6sLKN70iqBUqtIFAzb5aaFpeo+yw74nX/5bm1wWwV ZnDDz1Hp+sP8c7PlTVo7sKNODJqvfcHB7PnwWlxTb9i9xLRjVqLsVCfNkt9gQjjm9x4Y AuCw==