Re: [tsvwg] ECN experimentation draft - support adoption

Michael Welzl <michawe@ifi.uio.no> Wed, 30 November 2016 20:34 UTC

From: Michael Welzl <michawe@ifi.uio.no>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 21:31:04 +0100
To: "Black, David" <David.Black@dell.com>
Cc: "tsvwg@ietf.org" <tsvwg@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [tsvwg] ECN experimentation draft - support adoption

… and I support TSVWG adoption of this draft:
1) as an author of one of the experiments that it enables ( draft-khademi-tcpm-alternativebackoff-ecn ),
2) because I consider the other currently proposed experiments (L4S and using ECN on more packet types) as important, i.e. I think it should be possible to test these things on a large scale.

Cheers,
Michael