Re: [Tsvwg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tsvwg-addip-sctp-11.txt

Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@lurchi.franken.de> Tue, 01 March 2005 16:30 UTC

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@lurchi.franken.de>
Subject: Re: [Tsvwg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tsvwg-addip-sctp-11.txt
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 17:27:39 +0100
To: salvatore.loreto@ieee.org
Cc: tsvwg@ietf.org
Sender: tsvwg-bounces@ietf.org

Hi Sal,

you can just use the real address as the source address of the
INIT-ACK and list the destination address of the INIT in the
INIT-ACK.
So the COOKIE-ECHO should go to the real address.

After the handshake you could delete the address.

Please note that the intention of ADDIP is not mobility,
but allow for reconfiguration in long living associations
without interrupting the service.

Best regards
Michael